Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine, Small Ruminant, Swine, Mixed
DVM or equivalent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate Veterinarian for our well established full-service clinic. We are located in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas. We have a full in-house lab, digital radiology and all the support our new doctor will need. Organization skills and effective time management are important. As a DVM you will contribute your expertise, ability to build strong relationships, good "bedside" manner with good verbal and written communication skills. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and will support our practice. Willingness to learn new skills and a desire to improve in the profession is expected.
Veterinarian Job Responsibilities and Duties:
* Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets; examining large animals.
* Performs physical examinations, along with diagnostic and medical tests, that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
* Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care and nutritional needs.
* Maintains comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems.
* Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
* Presents a positive image of the clinic in the professional community and to the general public.
* Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding Veterinary Code of Ethics.
* Works collaboratively with clinic team members.
* Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
* Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
* Enhances veterinary clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills And Qualifications:
Knowledge of Animal Behavior, Animal Husbandry, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Use Of Medical Technologies, Job Knowledge, Judgment, Integrity, Verbal Communication
We Offer Great Compensation Along With Medical, Dental And Vision Benefits. There Are Also Opportunities For Career Advancement.
Must have a Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an accredited university. Licensure in good standing with State of Arkansas.