Alamo Ranch Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time/part-time associate veterinarian to join their bustling small animal practice in Northwest San Antonio. Located within minutes of several popular attractions, including Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Government Canyon Park. This modern, well-equipped hospital boasts 4 exam rooms, treatment area, lab/pharmacy room, surgery suite, isolation, dental table with an ultrasonic unit, Abaxis laboratory equipment, digital radiology, excellent surgical monitoring equipment, and a full-time groomer.
Open since October 2016, ARAH takes pride in our team approach to providing high-quality care to our patients and outstanding customer service to the families of Northwest San Antonio. We are looking for a dependable, client and patient-oriented doctor to join our practice. The position would include a 4-day work week and two Saturday mornings a month. Full-time practitioners are eligible for a competitive base salary plus production compensation, insurance stipend, paid time off that accrues with the length of employment, 401K/IRA contribution, licenses/dues/CE benefits, holiday and most weekends off. No after hours or emergency duties required. We have excellent referral centers nearby. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email resume to email@example.com or call 210.538.7484.
Compensation & Benefits
We reward all of our veterinarians with a competitive, production-based salary, with an initial guaranteed minimum level and a generous benefits package. All veterinarians are paid a percentage of their production, or the monthly equivalent of their guaranteed minimum salary, whichever is higher.
Additional benefits include:
• Flexible scheduling with full time and part time options.
• Generous additional allowance for health and prescription insurance.
• No after-hours or emergency work.
• Mentoring, coaching, and guidance when you need or want it
• Multiple continuing education opportunities.
• Paid renewal of all professional licenses.
• Paid professional organizations memberships.
• Paid vacation time (up to 21 days, depending on longevity and other factors).
• Paid professional liability or malpractice insurance.
• Professional growth and leadership opportunities.
• $1000 Signing Bonus available for the right person(s), with a 12-month commitment.
• $1500 relocation assistance bonus available for the right person(s), with a 12-month commitment, if a move is required.