Tri-County Animal Clinic located in Murphy, North Carolina is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Tri-County Animal Clinic is a high volume, well-established, small animal hospital seeking a well-rounded Veterinarian to join our team. We pride ourselves on our work-life balance and are open Monday-Friday, our veterinarians are regularly out of the office by 6pm. We are center focused on teaching, learning, and mentorship of our entire clinic along with properly educating our clients. With our high volumes and diverse clientele, an outgoing and quality care focused Veterinarian has the ability to quickly build their own client base.
Does your idea of a perfect opportunity include working in a family atmosphere, practicing a high level of medicine, and living in the mountains? Tri-County Animal Clinic has a tenured, compassionate staff that treats one another and clients like family, while providing a full range of veterinary services. We pride ourselves on practicing a high level of medicine and personally connecting with our clients which has created a devoted client base.
· Fully equipped Surgical Suite
· Digital radiographs
· Basic and Advanced Dentistry
· Digital Dental Radiographs
· Full in house laboratory as well as outside reference lab availability
· Close relationships with specialty hospitals for advanced diagnostics, surgery and 24 hour emergency care
· Perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Develop Continuity of care and trust by communicating effectively with clients and providing a High level of care leading to client retention
· Collaborate and Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
· Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
An ideal candidate is someone interested in pursuing ultrasound, must be outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite.
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of North Carolina
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
· Competitive Compensation
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Long term & short term disability
· Life insurance
· Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
Murphy, North Carolina is a beautiful place to make your forever home. It is a small community that is up-coming with a new casino, theatres, historic sites, mountain biking, white water rafting, fishing and gorgeous mountains full of hiking trails. Our culture offers numerous wineries and ecotourism surrounded by large areas of state and federal park lands. We are located 15 minutes away from lake Chatuge if you are interested in swimming, boating or just simply relaxing by the water.