We are not going to list the expectations of a veterinarian; were pretty sure you already know. We are not a white coat, stuffy practice looking for a perfect person. We want a human being, not a robot.
Our clinic is amazing for a number of reasons:
1. We are not corporate; we are a privately owned practice so you can make your own diagnostic decisions that are not based on a bottom line.
2. There are no quotas; no stress to meet a certain expectation. We feel if you talk it through with your client, the best diagnostic and treatment plan will follow.
3. we have great hours with no overnight hospitalizations, no after hours emergencies, and no headaches of being on call! Also amenable to part time if that fits your needs better.
4. We have been established since 1976 and have a large, committed client base.
5. Of course we have the usual perk with PTO, 401k, competitive salary, insurance compensation, profit sharing, paid CE, licensing fees, etc.
6. We have on site Idexx diagnostics, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
We a general canine and feline practice offering preventative protocols, treatment, dental, and soft tissue surgical procedures.
Please be confident, down to earth and have good communication skills (or at least be able to fake it really well).
Also, must be tolerant of "that's what she said" jokes and a decent amount of swearing. ;)
Current Florida license in good standing
USDA accreditation (if you aren't accredited, we can fix that)