Full-time overnight shift ER Veterinarian in Westminster, Colorado!
WHY ARROWHEAD ANIMAL HOSPITAL?
• Arrowhead Animal Hospital is a clinic located in the beautiful city of Westminster which is a northwest suburb of Denver. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
• HOURS: We are GROWING and expanding our hours to 24/7 so we are looking for qty 2 experienced ER Veterinarians to work the overnight shift
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with ProSal
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below)
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated.
• 3 years or more experience in Emergency and Critical Care and able to work the overnight shift
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays
• A Colorado State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing