MedVet is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian to join our Norwalk, CT hospital. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of emergency medicine and critical care. The recruited candidate will join the MedVet Emergency Medicine Team treating over 100,000 patients annually.
Why join the team at MedVet Norwalk?
- In addition to 24/7 we offer specialties in Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology & Neurosurgery, and Surgery. Later this year we will also be adding Cardiology.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility with the technology, equipment, and clinical support you need to provide exceptional care.
- Using ezyVet and Smartflow makes completing medical records a breeze, and we are committed to a collaborative, team-focused approach to comprehensive care.
- We also train ER doctors in our profession-leading Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program.
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why will you love living in Norwalk?
Norwalk is a unique coastal destination with a variety of attractions, shopping, and first-class restaurants. It boasts beautiful beaches, 1,400 acres of parks and shoreline, memorable sunsets, and some of Connecticut's best-protected marinas. The beautiful scenery is balanced by an active and diverse business community, an eclectic mix of cultures, and quality schools. Norwalk Public Schools have been rated the #1 City School District in Connecticut for three years in a row. Year-round attractions like the Maritime Aquarium and Stepping Stones Children's Museum are complimented by annual events like the SoNo Arts Festival, Oyster Festival, and the In-Water Boat Show. Plus, it's only 45 minutes from all the excitement New York City has to offer.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, email Amanda Purcell at Amanda.Purcell@medvet.com .
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
Come as you are. MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.