Seeking Associate Veterinarian- Up to $20k sign-on bonus!
The Family Pet Clinic
Location: Garfield Heights, Ohio
Type: Full Time
Salary: 90k-120k yearly
DVM or equivalent
The Family Pet Clinic is in pursuit of an Associate Veterinarian to join our team in providing the Garfield Heights community with exceptional pet care! The Family Pet Clinic began as Bartel’s Pet Clinic in 1992, in 2002 a contest was held to rename our hospital. Our loyal clientele chose “The Family Pet Clinic”, and we strive to live up to our name! Since 1992, we have believed in providing the highest level of quality care for our patients, and extraordinary customer experience for our dedicated client base! We are a three doctor, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital that also accommodates daytime emergencies and occasional exotics! We are looking to add a new graduate, or an experienced associate veterinarian, who has a caring presence, fresh perspectives, willingness to learn, and is a dedicated patient advocate to join our committed and enthusiastic team!
About the Area:
Welcome to beautiful Garfield Heights, Ohio! Founded in 1904 and centrally located between Cleveland and Akron. If you love being near the city, without living in the city, Garfield Heights is the perfect place for you! The surrounding areas offer many fun activities such as axe throwing, an alpaca farm, a barrel room, local eateries, shopping, and more! If you consider yourself more of a nature person, Cuyahoga Valley National Park is only 20 minutes away! No matter what your interests are, there will be something for you to enjoy here.
What We Can Offer:
· Thorough, hands-on mentorship for new graduates, including training in surgery.
· An environment where questions and learning are always encouraged, and where you will feel supported in sharing and teaching the knowledge you have with others.
· A remarkable, compassionate team of co-workers with a supportive company culture. We encourage a cohesive working environment where open communication is welcome.
· Work/Life balance.
· Doctor camaraderie- our experienced Veterinarian Team enjoy collaborating on cases.
· A mix of cases ranging from preventative care to critical care. Our Veterinarians love a challenge and are never bored!
· Innovative pharmaceutical options.
· In house Idexx Laboratory, with digital radiology and ultrasound.
· Supportive Practice Management Team that thrives on open communication and loving leadership.
· Recent hospital expansion with updates throughout the facility.
· Community Involvement-we provide services to local shelters and multiple Police Department K9s.
Benefits of Joining our Team:
· Signing bonus up to $20,000 and up to $10,000 relocation assistance available.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums.
· Practice-sponsored life insurance.
· 401(k) eligibility with employer match.
· Annual continuing education stipend.
· Paid time-off for personal use and to attend CE.
· In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors.
· Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives.
· Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage.
· Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees.
· Reimbursement of professional membership dues.
· Personal pet discounts.
· Quarterly Bonus opportunities.
What You Can Offer:
· A current (or 4th year student) DVM/VMD with the ability to practice in Ohio.
· A desire to be a team player with the willingness to collaborate, learn, and teach. We love learning new things and would appreciate a new perspective.
· Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, detailed mindset, and professional communication skills.
· A genuine focus on patient and client care.
· Introduction to integrative medicine is welcome!
If you have any questions or would like to submit a resume, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Jamie or Carrie).
The Family Pet Clinic is a full-service facility, offering wellness care, a wide variety of surgery, pet dentistry, internal medicine, digital radiography, dermatology, specialized toxicology treatment, a full pharmacy, microchip placement, and daytime emergency medicine. The clinic has an extensive state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratory that was upgraded in 2013. We have recently expanded and we're searching for a full-time Veterinarian to join us!So, what makes us different?We are proud to offer medical care for the police canines of Garfield Heights and many surrounding law enforcement agencies, with over fifty dogs from multiple departments served by our doctors and team. Since January 2000, the number of pets cared for by The Family Pet clinic has quadrupled. The pet owners of the Garfield Heights area deserve the highest quality care for their furry friends, and we are proud to serve them. In addition to treating dogs and cats, The Family Pet Clinic also provides medical care for exotic pets, including ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, hedgehogs, and non-venomous reptiles