We are Looking for an Associate Veterinarian to Join our Growing Team!
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team at Southlake Crossing Animal Clinic. Our hospital has earned the reputation of being a quality veterinary facility with a well-trained staff providing excellent veterinary care and service. Our commitment to quality has earned us “Best Veterinary Clinic in Tarrant County” awards, and more recently, we were awarded “Best of the Best” Southlake Vet in 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2016. Also recognized Neighborhood Favorite 2017 and 2019.
It is the goal of this practice to continue providing quality veterinary care and service and continue the growth of our client base, staff, and facilities. We are looking for a Managing Veterinarian who wants to be a part of this and more.
We have a great facility and currently have 5 exam rooms, a consultation room, 2 surgical suites, with a large treatment area including 2 wet tables and 2 dry tables. We are looking to grow our services and would like to see experience in acupuncture, internal medicine, rehabilitation, or chiropractic.
For new graduates, this position will be included in the NVA Texas Mentorship Program. In this program, our ADVMs will have access to:
* One on one surgical and medical support from Dr. Jodi Long, current President of TVMA and Texas Mentor
* Suite of wellness programming focusing on stress management and cultivating a balanced approach to your life
* Cohort of other new graduate ADVMs in Texas with planned social events, team bonding, and engagement, regardless of current clinic worked in
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Delegates tasks and achieves results with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Leads employees by coaching, correcting, developing, and motivating them to achieve success.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
We offer a flexible schedule and great benefits including competitive compensation, medical benefits, 401k, CE credit and much more!